Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Service Communication

For a few of time I don't write in this post.
The problem is the time (not only my knowlegde about the english language ;))
I hope to find the time for know better the italian political situation and to explain abouyt them for the foreign people.
Now my priorities are
  • job;
  • jmt, a tool in Java for software's measurement;
  • my italian blog;

Thank you for all the people that have me read.

Don't worry and remember

The fusis kruptesthai filei

("The nature like to hide hemself")

1 comment:

Dominik Hennig said...

Libertarian Greetinsg from Germany to Italy!

Salvare progetti di Eclipse in GitHub

Se si ha un progetto in locale su Eclipse (ma lo stesso discorso vale per altri IDE) e volete condividerlo su GitHub (o BitBucket ), bisogn...